Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Central America, Here I Come... I mean, there I was!

Remember way back when I planned to make my way from Guatemala to Mexico? 

and remember my excuses for not writing about it right away? No? Neither do I.

However, in the next couple days I will have for you the whole story. The good, the bad, the hilarious and the terrible.

Some highlights:

  • Impromptu parades in Antigua
  • Volcano Dog
  • Cliff jumping inside a cave by candlelight
  • Swimming with sharks and manta rays in Belize
  • the hostel with it's mapaches (raccoons)
and some low points:
  • lost luggage
  • how to fix a broken bus
  • the trouble with being the translator when you don't know the language yourself 
  • what to do with a "croc-off" in the middle of the night
And so much more. 


No comments:

Post a Comment